Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotta build me one of these bad boys!!! :D

[attachment=0:1sgs9p1r]redneck_bass_boat.jpg[/attachment:1sgs9p1r]

I bet this boat would be just the ticket at Pelican.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Nibble Nuts said:
I've gotta build me one of these bad boys!!! :D

[attachment=0:d5c85qrs]redneck_bass_boat.jpg[/attachment:d5c85qrs]

I bet this boat would be just the ticket at Pelican.
except when the wind kicks up there. would probably blow you clear to Vernal!!

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
FROGGER said:
Based on the Blue Springs post I'd say this is you, or jbass :roll:
+1 Yah what was the deal with that anyway? Aren't you two brothers? Third question, how much does one need to drink to go on a tyraid like that? :D

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fixed blade said:
FROGGER said:
+1 Yah what was the deal with that anyway? Aren't you two brothers? Third question, how much does one need to drink to go on a tyraid like that? :D
Tirade. Anyway, lets just say that to do that requires enough alchohol that you cannot drive away from the office you are stuck at.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Nibble Nuts said:
[quote="fixed blade":1va7r54s]
FROGGER said:
Tirade. Anyway, lets just say that to do that requires enough alchohol that you cannot drive away from the office you are stuck at.[/quote:1va7r54s]

:roll: a moment to be proud of no doubt, I'm sure you have many :roll:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
+1 Yah what was the deal with that anyway? Aren't you two brothers? Third question, how much does one need to drink to go on a tyraid like that? :D[/quote]

Tirade. Anyway, lets just say that to do that requires enough alchohol that you cannot drive away from the office you are stuck at.[/quote]

:roll: a moment to be proud of no doubt, I'm sure you have many :roll:[/quote]

Why yes I do have many. Thank you for acknowledging that.

·
Registered
348 Posts
FROGGER said:
LOL are those foam pontoons... :lol:
Oh look, Frogger's cool with everything and thinks this post is funny.

FROGGER said:
Based on the Blue Springs post I'd say this is you, or jbass
Oh, and now he's all ticked off about it. Is someone upset that they were duped on another post? Let it go man, we know you're ticked off, that was the point of the post. We ticked off everyone, and everyone, including me and Nut's, realizes it was super stupid and childish. That also was the point. So, you can continue to roll your eyes like a 12 year old girl on every post we put on here, or you can just realize that alcohol makes people do things they normally wouldn't, or at least makes things they would do turn out a whole lot more ridiculous than intended.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.