Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , I got the new delivery tonight. I ordered up a new Savage 12 LRPV in .204. This will make my 4th Savage and should take care of my Varminting needs for quite some time. I already shoot a .204 and after this years varmint shoots I couldn't resist another. Once I get the optics and mounts I'll post some reports on how it does. *()* *()* *()* *()*

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Congratulations on the new arrival.
A real son of a gun!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Congratulations! I love to shoot the duece-aught-quatro as well. Let us know how it shoots.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
I have been looking at the savage predator. I have a place for another 204 myself. It would probably go to my wife though.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
sweet :mrgreen:

·
Registered
210 Posts
If I say this in a biblically speaking sort of sense, will it offend less?

Thou suckest.

But honestly, I am happy that you are enjoying yourself. new 'children' are always a joy!

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tapehoser said:
If I say this in a biblically speaking sort of sense, will it offend less?

Thou suckest.

But honestly, I am happy that you are enjoying yourself. new 'children' are always a joy!
Since you brought in the Bible, just remember jeolousy is a sin............. :wink: I had to rock it to sleep in my arms last night. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dkhntrdstn said:
lets see some pic of it man. congrats on the new gun.
Sorry , no can do. I'm a Computard :oops: But when I get it scoped I'll tell you where I'll be and you can bust a cap *()*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts