Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had a good vaction down home in Oklahoma and Arkansas, the duck hunting wasn't what it had been in past years but I did pick up this nice buck while visiting my inlaws. He was an 11 point (6x5 for the westerners) and dressed out at 136 lbs. I didn't mount him just added his horns to my collection hanging on the garage wall.

Here's a bigger picture of him.

·
Registered
648 Posts
what part of the state? I was thinking about going down to Ada for thanksgiving next year, my inlaws have a bunch of property down there.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hey he has Orange on Sagebrush. You better read him the Oklahoma regs to see if he was doing everything right.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just down the road near Ardmore. I go back every year, at the end of fall turkey and begining of gun deer season.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coyoteslayer said:
Hey he has Orange on Sagebrush. You better read him the Oklahoma regs to see if he was doing everything right.
Don't waste your time, I had my orange on while hunting, that picture was taken in the backyard right before I skinned him, you might notice the cable fence of the cow lot behind me.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TEX-O-BOB said:
Man dude, Why do you keep shooting such dinks! :mrgreen:
Someone has to remove the dinks out of the gene pool. :lol:

·
Registered
960 Posts
bugchuker said:
I was thinking about going down to Ada for thanksgiving
I went to school with a kid from Ada way back when. I stayed with his family once. I just wish I could remember his name! It's not like Ada's a big place.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bugchuker said:
[
can you buy tags over the counter there?
All general season tags are over the counter and there's no limit on tag #'s available, you only draw for Elk, pronghorn, and a few special hunts held on public land.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts