Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will be tomorrow just watch your cards. My source may not be reliable since its me and I am going off last years hits. They started on Thursday the 15th.

·
Registered
78 Posts
there is already a thread saying peoples cards have been hit. mine has not so does that mean I probably did not draw anything? or does that mean I did not draw a oil? or does it depend on type of card?
any ideas?

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
there is already a thread saying peoples cards have been hit. mine has not so does that mean I probably did not draw anything? or does that mean I did not draw a oil? or does it depend on type of card?
any ideas?
It depends on your card, your bank, and maybe even your name or draw number. In any case, the hunts don't start for months, so what difference does one or two or three or four or five or six or ????? days make? :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
this is the best time of the year! it is like Christmas except we don't know when Christmas is or if Santa is even going to find us this year. If we don't have the anticipation of being told yes even if deep down we know we are going to be told no again and again and again then what are we left with?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
It depends on your card, your bank, and maybe even your name or draw number. In any case, the hunts don't start for months, so what difference does one or two or three or four or five or six or ????? days make? :)
Makes a TON of difference to me!

I could be hunting/guiding/going on/ as many as a dozen Utah hunts this fall..:!:..:cool:..

A few may be on southern units I havn't been on for 2-3 years .....

Excited to get back on them and start looking.
I'll be scouting the day after I know were tags are for the year....:!:.....

Reactions: tallbuck

·
43 Posts
This time of year is better than Christmas. Those that say what does it matter just aren't as excited as the rest of us to know what we are going to be scouting for over the next 3-5 months and hunt. In years past mine has been hit anywhere from 15th to 23rd so we should start seeing them soon.

·
Registered
834 Posts
My America First Credit Union card hasn't been hit as of 9:01 this morning.
My america first card the last few years has been REALLY slow to show the charges. I don't know if it's when they resolve their batch or something else, but mine has always been hit after I've been convinced that I didn't draw anything because everyone else's card was hit days ago.

·
43 Posts
I would call BS on anyone that said it has hit theirs, but they should start running cards today or tomorrow through next week. The DWR didn't even start the drawing process until Tuesday.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
This is better than Christmas morning at 3am, some might think "what's the difference?" But for me, this is like being a kid again, waiting for the magical miracle of the draw... With a more likely downside than coal in your stocking!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have America first and they always show my pending charges within the first or second day everyone starts talking about getting hit.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts