Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had several people inquiring about my wife passing away and it is true. She died early friday morning in my arms after a 3 year battle with metastatic breast cancer.
3 weeks ago i took her to the ER with a migrane headache that had lasted 4 days. While we were in the ER the second night she had a massive seizure. They quickly got her in to do a PETT scan and xrays and found out it had spread to her brain. They gave her 2 weeks to live without doing anything and maybe a few months with brain radiation. She opted to do radiation to try and buy a little more time with her kids but it wasnt much. She fought very hard to battle it and left a huge impact on a lot of people. Thank you for all the prayers and support. The viewing is in Clinton tonight and the internment is at the syracuse cemetery at noon on wednesday morning. Here is a link to her obituary.
http://www.standard.net/Obituaries/2015/05/18/Jamie-Joe-Abshire.html

·
Registered
336 Posts
Sincere condolences to you, your children and all who love your wife and family. She sounds like a neat lady. One day you will see her again.

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
Wow, I am truly sorry, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
Very sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers brother.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
So sorry for your loss....

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Sorry for your loss, am thinking about you and your family.
Attended the funeral of my Mom's little sister on Saturday that passed away of breast cancer. Wish we could find a cure for that cancer that robs so many families of time together.

·
Administrator
21,406 Posts
My condolences man.

Thoughts and prayers.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts