Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts? 2-2 It's been a better series than expected and despite The Lebron hating out there it's still a little amazing he took them to the finals and they are actually playing the Warriors well. I think the Warriors will take the series but Lebrons giving them a run for their money... Oh yeah and the rest of the Cavs.

·
Registered
95 Posts
From a basketball fan perspective only, what Lebron has accomplished so far in these playoffs with the supporting cast he has is simply amazing. What Cleveland did to the Warriors in the first three games defensively was spectacular. If game 4 had an extra day of rest before it was played, I think the outcome would have been far different and would have played out similiar to the first 3 games. Cavs were only down 6 heading into the 4th with the way they had shot. Cavs are two shots away (Lebron's miss and Shumpert's put back attempt at the buzzer in game 1) from this series being 3-1 Cavs. If I were a betting man I would still place my money on the warriors, but I won't be surprised if the cavs win tonight. Warriors finally shot close to their season average last game, cavs shot 31%. They need their wings especially JR to hit shots. If they do and continue to dominant the paint and offensive glass, I think they take game 5 and close out the warriors at home. Not a fan of either team, but I sure have enjoyed watching this series.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts