Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Exit 12th street in Ogden. Go west. Keep going west.. Go west some more. Eventually, you will come to a single RR track crossing the road. Cross it and go 500 yards or so - there will be a dirt road on your left. If you start to go up Little Mountain, you have gone too far. Follow the dirt road to the end. You are at Pintail Flats. Do you run an airboat?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Even if the channel leding out is deep enough for your hyper, you will not be able to go very far before you hit the mud flat of the lake. We ran out there once and were sorry we did it and you will be too when you stop and can't jump back up on plane. My advice is to try somewhere else; you don't want to get stuck out there. Try Odgen Bay area 1 if you want to run the hyper, we use ours out there a lot.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
take the Roy exit and head west. follow that road all the way intell it T' then turn right and follow that road and it will take you right to ogden bay. To get to unite 1 cross both bridges and follow that road and you will run right where you need to lunch. thats coming from the south. it the same if you are coing form the north but you just turn right. hope this helps.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Don't forget to look at the ******* house on your left at that T intersection as you pass....I love all those plates and lawn ornaments and everything.

If that's somebody's house on here...props to you! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I have heard that you can ride your atv out a trail located at pintail flats. Is that true and who nows where I can find the rules, maps, etc. for this trail. I have looked in the proclomation and cant find anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts