Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to head over to Nevada in the coming days to play around. Plan to take my UTV.

I have been looking but can't seem to find anything. Does anyone know if you have to buy an out of state registration for the OHV to ride in Nevada?

The place I am headed is so remote, I'd be surprised to see anyone, but you never know these days.. Tons of people in the hills with the current state of things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.