Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the dodge 2009 truck looks sharp.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
that looks like the new tundras

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
They both look like great 'pavement trucks'. :? All I see is 2 glorified cars with open trunks. :wink:

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
That Dodge would be ok if you hacked off the rear doors, made it a third door area with half the room and used up the rest for a real bed on that frame. Dkhntrdstn has a gas Dodge that I actually really like... set up just about perfect. If you're packing kids or whatever, then get one of the troop carriers they try and pass off as SUVs these days.... 8)

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
RR77-
Don't you just love how they call them "Crossover SUV's"?

Ridiculous! They're friggin' soccer-mommobiles. I guess I shouldn't say much though. They have more clearance than my Sentra. :oops:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the four door better than the extended cab , as for the bed just get a 8-foot bed only, way to go never did see any use of a 6-foot one.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
fixed blade said:
That almost looks as crappy as the new chevy. Man those fords are really pulling away in looks and power.
You mean this ugly GMC

The Duramax/Allison combination are the most powerful as of yet.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I think the new GMC's look sexy, not so much the Chevys

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
huntingbuddy said:
I think the new GMC's look sexy, not so much the Chevys
SEXY ??? You want a truck that's sexy !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:......... I saw your 'sexy' gun over in the Firearms dept.....DON'T be paint'in that truck pink !!!!
Buy the GMC for durabilty, tough use, looks, long lasting, way too much power...but not be cause it's sexy. _(O)_ _(O)_

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
That GMC in the picture is the exact one I want I think it looks pretty BA in black. I take it you liked the hello kitty.

·
Registered
193 Posts
No, Monte Carlos need wire wheels, white walls, curb feelers, hydros and your last name in the back window. Man those look so cool!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts