Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
21,440 Posts
Ahh, check and see if your keyboard's workin' OK.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
droptine801 said:
What kind of bow would you next the bear truth 2 looks sweet
Maybe he meant "What kind of bow would you buy next? The Bear truth 2 looks sweet."

I shot a Hoyt and love it, don't need a new one every other year year, mine kills just fine.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Mojo1 said:
droptine801 said:
What kind of bow would you next the bear truth 2 looks sweet
Maybe he meant "What kind of bow would you buy next? The Bear truth 2 looks sweet."

I shot a Hoyt and love it, don't need a new one every other year year, mine kills just fine.
You are a wise man! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
9er said:
Get a Mathews, best shooting bow out there!!!!!

9er
I beg to differ my friend. 8) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Well 9er, Hoyt wins more tourneys, and I have never missed a shot at an animal due to my Hoyt. And, they are local, and I always like supporting local companies, especially ones that put a quality product out there. Matthews are made in Wisconsin I believe, why would I want to help their economy out buy purchasing a 'lesser' bow? :shock: :mrgreen: :wink:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well,

I have never missed a shot on an animal with my mathews!!! :) Mathews claims that they win all the shoots too, what gives? which one is lying? :shock:

IMHO, get a bow from mathews, hoyt, or bowtech and you wont be disapointed

9er

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
9er said:
Well,

I have never missed a shot on an animal with my mathews!!! :) Mathews claims that they win all the shoots too, what gives? which one is lying? :shock:

9er
That I agree with! There are many great bows out there, just get the one that 'feels' right. I have a Hoyt Ultra Tec and prefer it over the 'new' Hoyts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
proutdoors said:
9er said:
Well,

9er
That I agree with! There are many great bows out there, just get the one that 'feels' right. I have a Hoyt Ultra Tec and prefer it over the 'new' Hoyts.
Im glad we can come to a conclusion!!! :D :D

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
The difference between a Mathews and a Hoyt is after buying the Hoyt you can still afford to buy gas to go hunting! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
go with a hoyt. If you go with a Mathews you wont be going hunting much when it cost you 1000 to 1500 just for the bow with nothing on it.I do agree with the rest hoyt,mathews,bowtech you cant go wrong with eather one.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
I think yer all on dope. *\-\*

Buy a real mans hunting bow and shoot a recurve. 8)

Who want s to pack around a boat anchor all day? :?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts