Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nice work TEX, good to see those tiger fins in good shape. I'm all for show-in-em "like it is" but I still prefer to see some areas dressed up a bit if needed. Natural has it's place but most tiger fins are broken up due to poor handling.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Nice work Tex!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Excellent mounts. The way those are done, I will take a replica over a skin mount anyday. After recieving some Christmas money, I'm getting closer to affording that walleye mount. :D

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ifishutah said:
What do you need to reproduce a mount? Just dimensions and a picture?
Yup, that's all. Good pics are the most important thing so I can get he detail right.

·
Registered
22 Posts
How are you with smallmouth and largemouth? I know for sure there are some smallies that need replica mounts done for them. Plus some awful big LMB are coming out of the southern lakes 8's 9's.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ifishutah said:
How are you with smallmouth and largemouth? I know for sure there are some smallies that need replica mounts done for them. Plus some awful big LMB are coming out of the southern lakes 8's 9's.
Here ya go.

·
Registered
22 Posts
very cool, i'll go to work to catch a monster and give you a heads up as soon as I do!!! (i need some luck) Those are awesome mounts!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts