Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so it seems I have grown into a different man. I was the party type of guy that would go to bars for fun. I still drink alcohol occasionally but not like my friends. I'm just looking for a hunting buddy / outdoor buddy. Don't care who it is as long as they are a good person and virtuous. I'm 32 and an electrician by trade. I live in west utah and have knowledge regarding the outdoors and survival. If everyday is an adventure and you have a passion for big game and the outdoors, well let's get exploring ! Thanks for your time -driftwood

·
Administrator
21,629 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!

Have you ever hunted White-tailed Ptarmigan in Utah?

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Hello, so it seems I have grown into a different man. I was the party type of guy that would go to bars for fun. I still drink alcohol occasionally but not like my friends. I'm just looking for a hunting buddy / outdoor buddy. Don't care who it is as long as they are a good person and virtuous. I'm 32 and an electrician by trade. I live in west utah and have knowledge regarding the outdoors and survival. If everyday is an adventure and you have a passion for big game and the outdoors, well let's get exploring ! Thanks for your time -driftwood
Whew, for a second there my glasses failed me, I read VOLUPTUOUS instead of virtuous... ;-)

Reactions: Huge29

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha. I've been reading Aristotle , the nicomachaen ethics. Lots of talk of virtue. Still no friends. Maybe it's the way I should be. It's hard to fix the hard lines of my life. I think I'll just be patient, live for the moment. Live for today.

·
Administrator
21,629 Posts
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
I'm willing to buy your friendship.;-)
Here's how.
Get your res. journeyman and work for our company for the next 5 years and I'll share every honey hole I've discovered for the last thirty years.
:shock:

·
Administrator
10,476 Posts
IBEW= International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, or the union for electricians

1 - 15 of 15 Posts