Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say "hello", i've been meaning to join this forum for a long time, been too busy on all the others.
Some may already know me.....some of you may not want to know me after a while :lol: .
(it's pro's fault)

I was out with pro in his group catching big horn sheep last wedneday, what an awesome experience and something i look forward to being more of a part of.

I also encourage everyone to get more involved in wildlife projects, it's amazing what you can learn from everyone participating.

I look forward to chatting on here.....just be nice to me!! O*--

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome to the forum, "the great debate" wow in your first post you mention PRO and particapation , and the sheep project you will fit in just fine! :D :D welcome Dave

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
skull krazy said:
Just want to say "hello", i've been meaning to join this forum for a long time, been too busy on all the others.
Some may already know me.....some of you may not want to know me after a while :lol: .
(it's pro's fault)

I was out with pro in his group catching big horn sheep last wedneday, what an awesome experience and something i look forward to being more of a part of.

I also encourage everyone to get more involved in wildlife projects, it's amazing what you can learn from everyone participating.

I look forward to chatting on here.....just be nice to me!! O*--
You're a friend of Pro ?. :shock: :shock:
Need I say more?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You'll probably be okay hanging around the 'Big Game' or 'Fishing'...but, just fair warning, those guy's and gals in 'Archery' are nuts!!!

Good luck and welcome.... :D

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Welcome aboard, skull krazy!

So come on, spill it. Give us some details of your experience with the sheep transplant.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Finally you "SHOW UP"! :mrgreen:

Beware of .45, he is a sly guy. :twisted:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, such a warm welcome!!

First a little about myself, if anyone cares.
I'm 41 years young (but pro's catching me really fast!)
My intrest are-
Guiding (Bucks And Bulls Guides & Outfitters, 13 years)
Competitive bodybuilding
Tournament bass fishing (really slowed down on this one!)
Shed hunting and owner of "Skull Krazy" (reproduction skulls for mounting shed antlers)
I am NOT a golfer, so don't even ask!! lol
......and official sheep wrangler!! :D

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
skull krazy said:
Wow, such a warm welcome!!

First a little about myself, if anyone cares.
I'm 41 years young (but pro's catching me really fast!)
My intrest are-
Guiding (Bucks And Bulls Guides & Outfitters, 13 years)
Competitive bodybuilding
Tournament bass fishing (really slowed down on this one!)
Shed hunting and owner of "Skull Krazy" (reproduction skulls for mounting shed antlers)
I am NOT a golfer, so don't even ask!! lol
......and official sheep wrangler!! :D
You probably should be more specific with that one... *\-\* *\-\*

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey .45, pro TRIED to convince me that the easiest way of getting them sheep into the trailer was how HE was doing it, but there were WAY too many people around as witnesses and i simply wasn't comfortable with it in the least bit. -BaHa!-

He told me he learned how to "coax" them into the trailer while he was working up in Wyoming.
I guess those tall, loose fitting boots and the funny looking gloves should have clued me in sooner. :rotfl:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
skull krazy said:
Hey .45, pro TRIED to convince me that the easiest way of getting them sheep into the trailer was how HE was doing it, but there were WAY too many people around as witnesses and i simply wasn't comfortable with it in the least bit. -BaHa!-

He told me he learned how to "coax" them into the trailer while he was working up in Wyoming.
I guess those tall, loose fitting boots and the funny looking gloves should have clued me in sooner. :rotfl:
That's it, the gloves are off (pun intended)! :evil:

Admit it, you were just jealous of that ram! :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Where did you find this guy Pro ? He'll do alright !!! :D

skull krazy...the only thing Pro and I agree on is......he's tall....and I'm shorter... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
.45 said:
Where did you find this guy Pro ? He'll do alright !!! :D

skull krazy...the only thing Pro and I agree on is......he's tall....and I'm shorter... :mrgreen:
I am only tall when compared to elves/hobbits. _(O)_ skull is like the new kid at school, trying to show he belongs, he does but he needs to 'learn' his place. :lol:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If i'm thinkin right pro, that ram you coaxed into the trailer was the one that jumped out a little while later!

And he thought the helicopter ride was rough!!! -BaHa!-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts