He should just surmise that it is utter BS just from your user nameOOO°)OOWelcome to the funny farm doe. You picked the right forum. But realistically you need to know the ground rules.
1) Pics are nice but GPS coordinates are mandatory
2) If you see a post from Shawn Larsen's girlfriends mothers grandmothers mechanic who knows someone it's probably Shawn Larsen in which case you will want to get some popcorn and enjoy the show
3) We're all passionate about hunting, fishing and the environment, just some of us are right and the rest are wrong
4) SFW is a dirty word...imagine if Darth Vader and Hydra having a love child and then exposing it to radiation and it turns into the hulk
5) Wygoob is the resident super chef. DO NOT get rid of any part of any game animal even the beak on chukars. Wygoob either has a gourmet recipe for it or will concoct one for you. I honestly believe he has a recipe for used tires somewhere in his collection
6) If you have a muzzleloader then you need to put a scope on it and you don't need to practice but please take shots out to 700 yards during muzzie season
7) Utah deer numbers are in an irreversible decline even though they're increasing. This is due to deer having deformed antlers(the pics posted on here showing otherwise are photoshopped), no balls (yes many Utah deer don't have balls but wygoob has a recipe for those that do), eating vast amounts of herbicide and pesticide (Utah deer follow trucks spraying them and lick it off the plants), serious over or under bite (when you kill a Utah deer you will wonder how he was even able to eat), lack of micro nutrients such as selenium, copper and magnesium (Utah deer will actively seek out a magnesium sludge lick and cross 40 lanes of freeway traffic just to get one lick of magnesium salt sludge) and coyotes and mountain lions do not have any affect on the deer numbers only hunters do.
8) Most of us on here are good guys that will often feed you a line of bull like most of what I just wrote so learn to take it with a grain of salt sometimes. I encourage you to try to meet some of the guys in person and get to know them they're all great well most of them are. There's a wealth of knowledge and experience here that is free for the taking and where the hell is Ohio? Is that like in Canada or Mexico or something. Yes I am the resident smart @$$ :grin::grin::grin:
I will leave it to you to figure out what I wrote above that is complete and utter BS and what is true...that's the fun part.