Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a decent spot to take my friend out tomorrow it's his first time hunting ducks and doesn't have waders, anybody know where I could get him some shooting in and not be in the water? Also not be surrounded by dike hunters?

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Not unless you can find a, well maybe try, oh never mind. Truly I don't have an answer for you. Maybe borrow some waders? What size does he wear?

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Looking for a decent spot to take my friend out tomorrow it's his first time hunting ducks and doesn't have waders, anybody know where I could get him some shooting in and not be in the water? Also not be surrounded by dike hunters?
In a boat!

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Sounds like he is looking for my old jump shooting honey holes on the river and ditch bends.........

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wasn't even planning on hunting so I could show him the ropes but it's kind of hard to reach him when a bunch of crazies are shooting at ducks a mile high everywhere and I don't have a boat...

·
Registered
28 Posts
good luck,,been looking for that type of spot for years...finally bought some nice waders off ebay in the dead of the summer, cheaper buying in the off season,,, finally got some decoys a year later, again, bought in the off season. put many miles trying to figure this stuff out,,,still trying :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts