Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
250 lb. biker. Like to wear leather. Carry a .45 auto (not a sissy long colt) :mrgreen: . P-dog shooter. Like big optics on small caliber rifles. Not opposed to a cigar and wiskey drink after the guns are cleaned and put away. -()/-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first part sounded like the village people but I like the drinking part.
Are you friends with Zim?

Art

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Never met him. One of these days the Mods ought to get together. Village people huh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats me with the OX. I don't know who the guy is with the bike. Since this is the Hunting Dog forum, do you guys think I should use the ear pinch method to train my ox to retrieve ???? :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
rhgsp said:
Nice post. Is it me or is one of your feet a sh!t load bigger then the other?

Art
The foot is noth'in..!! You oughta see the 'hump' on his back.. :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
.45 said:
rhgsp said:
Nice post. Is it me or is one of your feet a sh!t load bigger then the other?

Art
The foot is noth'in..!! You oughta see the 'hump' on his back.. :shock: :shock:
The foot is large ,but not as large as the other. Just the angle makes it look bigger. I never really noticed that in the picture. Lets be carefull here. :mrgreen:

The hump on my back !! :mrgreen: That's where I taped that extra .45 auto as a back up piece while I'm on the road. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Jeez ..45.......... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Scott... nice of you to welcome rhgsp. At least it wasn't a posted PM. :lol: About the hump.... Jeez 45..... :mrgreen: At least you didn't keep pounding on the dead foot, you know, Mr. Deeds style. :lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Riverrat77 said:
Scott... nice of you to welcome rhgsp. At least it wasn't a posted PM. :lol: About the hump.... Jeez 45..... :mrgreen: At least you didn't keep pounding on the dead foot, you know, Mr. Deeds style. :lol:
I have no issues with RHGSP he seems like a good guy, maybe one day I will be forunate enough to meet him.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Geez, Art found this place!? :shock: There goes the neighborhood! :mrgreen:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts