Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone my name is Jake I just signed up today and this is my first year dear hunting and I bought my first bow a bear encounter last fall so any advice or tips would be great thank you

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Jake I see your other thread. I'm Jake also BTW. You have the Ogden tag. What humpy said but of those areas I would go with the middlefork WMA if it was me. You will have some competition but there are some decent deer in there from what I hear. I have been all over that area riding horses and it seems like nice deer country. Have seen a few deer and small bucks but havent been up there looking for deer just enjoying the ride.

·
Senior Goof
3,665 Posts
Jake I see your other thread. I'm Jake also BTW. You have the Ogden tag. What humpy said but of those areas I would go with the middlefork WMA if it was me. You will have some competition but there are some decent deer in there from what I hear. I have been all over that area riding horses and it seems like nice deer country. Have seen a few deer and small bucks but havent been up there looking for deer just enjoying the ride.
Good bucks there, but yes.. people. Both hunters and recreation.

Jake, I had to be a little withdrawn on the last thread cuz we get a lot of one posters. If you are serious about info and the unit, pm me. I have an Ogden tag and will be on private mostly, but would be happy to go out a few times on public lands or hit the extended with ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts