Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know where you can get the new waterfowl proclamations around utah county any stores or cabelas i havent found them anywhere yet?if anybody knows a store close to lehi that has them if you could please let me know thanks

·
Registered
561 Posts
According to the DWR they will be out after the 1st of OCT in print, it is online to download.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
they said it would be out befor the youth hunt to. they need to get thing strait befor the dang hunts.so those people that dont have a computer wont see what time they can start shooting and stop at now.

·
Registered
301 Posts
ABag limits are pretty much the same as last year, except that we can shoot two cans this year.

i think the rest of it is as follows...
2 hen mallards, 2 redheads, 3 scaup, and only one pintail....

i sure wish we could shot more than one pintail...maybe next year.
3.5 million pins and we get one...on the other hand it is good to see the pins are slowly recovering...slowly.

i hear some say that the pin is the ticket writing bird....that makes me laugh!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
"Dates: October 6, 2007 through January 19, 2008
Bag limits: Ducks and mergansers—7 daily, except no more than 2 hen mallards; no more than 2 redheads; no more than 2 canvasback; no more than 1 pintail; and no more than 3 scaup. The possession limit is twice the daily bag limit. Coots—25 daily or in possession."

This is how it shows in the new proc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts