1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,634 Posts
Yep- gotta watch those vicious fawns, they'll really come after you.

Gee whiz. Old bat.

·
Administrator
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vato-loco said:
dude thats just wrong
No kidding!
Can you imagine being so batty (thanks for the adjective Sawsman) that you would pommel a baby animal with a shovel? :roll: Sheesh!
Maybe her public service will be to let the deer live in her yard

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bax* said:
[quote="vato-loco":1lnnxcp6]dude thats just wrong
No kidding!
Can you imagine being so batty (thanks for the adjective Sawsman) that you would pommel a baby animal with a shovel? :roll: Sheesh!
Maybe her public service will be to let the deer live in her yard[/quote:1lnnxcp6]

messed up. im all for shootin full grown deer if your gonna eat it or at least donate the meat to someone who can use it, but beatin a fawn over the head and stuffing it in a box to be taken out with the trash? pretty sure thats a one way ticket to hell :evil:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I personally love to see the big and little ones in my back yard. I may own the property but I figure the house was built on their land. And they can come visit anytime they want. 8)

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
lock her @$$ up...and just to remind everyone...she probably also operates a motor vehicle in addition to a shovel and possibly a rascal when she goes to WalMart...CRAZY OLD PEOPLE...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
To bad she didn't put it on the edge of her yard, maybe it would have attracted a bear or mountain lion that could have eaten her old nasty a(adjective). What a whack job. no pun intended

·
Registered
632 Posts
Bax* said:
[quote="vato-loco":1v4v01nv]dude thats just wrong
No kidding!
Maybe her public service will be to let the deer live in her yard[/quote:1v4v01nv]

Maybe just a baby cat...

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
hey she has a problem with deer in her garden. She has now found one that will eat her matos if it lives. so she took care of business and you guys have a cow.

If I had pigeons "which I don't" and the neighbors cat was eating them I would want to kill the cat and you guys would all chime in and tell me how to do it. LOL Not taking sides here I could care less. just giving another perspective

The only real crime she committed was she didn't practice SSS. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
51 Posts
swbuckmaster said:
hey she has a problem with deer in her garden. She has now found one that will eat her matos if it lives. so she took care of business and you guys have a cow.

If I had pigeons "which I don't" and the neighbors cat was eating them I would want to kill the cat and you guys would all chime in and tell me how to do it. LOL Not taking sides here I could care less. just giving another perspective

cats are worthless animals anyway. theyre like coyotes. the only good kind is the dead kind. deer is a different story. coulda grew up to be a roast in my dutch oven.....

truemule said:
To bad she didn't put it on the edge of her yard, maybe it would have attracted a bear or mountain lion that could have eaten her old nasty a(adjective). What a whack job. no pun intended
haha. that woulda been some good irony

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
swbuckmaster said:

You make a good point. We mainly care about what benifits us.

·
Registered
484 Posts
She said the fawn's eyes contacted hers, like he was going to jump and bite her head off.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Somebody must have been watching Bambi on LSD back in the sixties.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts