Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
I had to right click and open in new window it worked for me that way. If you are on a phone.. good luck. Awesome buck by the way! Tall with good forks and good mass. I think he will score well 150+

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
I had to right click and open in new window it worked for me that way. If you are on a phone.. good luck. Awesome buck by the way! Tall with good forks and good mass. I think he will score well 150+
That buck will probably be pushing more like 170" when he's done growing.
Probably will end up with 18-20" G-2s.

·
Registered
854 Posts
170 is 150+ right ? I was making a very broad statement. I'm not very good at field judging yet if I study it for a couple minutes I can usually get close but I was feeling lazy haha. His g2s are killer!!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
My wife shot one very similar to that 2 years ago. Maybe slightly deeper forks. It ended up scoring 170. But who really cares? If you see him when you have a bow in your hand you better be sending an arrow hid way.

·
Registered
17 Posts
He's a nice buck but I believe he is almost done growing...even though it's only the beginning of July. I'm guessing he'll end up near 160".

·
Registered
580 Posts
I agree with BridgerLake, he's about done and 160". I'd bet a big greasy burger on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts