Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends 15 year old son Nick has been trying to take his first deer. He has hunted hard on the Archery and the ML hunt and last night it all came togther. He put a great shot on this buck. Good job Nick!!!! :D :D *()* *()* _O\ <<--O/ :D :D

Mark

·
Registered
812 Posts
that's a buck he will remember the rest of his life. good job it looks like we have another one hooked for life.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Thats a nice little buck. Gongratulations to your son.... I bet he's glad to get that first out of the way. He'll be able to enjoy that tasty first kill for a while now too. :D

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Nice first buck, congrats on getting a young one out and hooked.

Zim, what's with the avatar man?

·
Banned
123 Posts
truemule said:

Uhhhh yeah Zim what is with your avatar? :shock:

·
Registered
433 Posts
My first buck was a similar two point when I was 16. I still can picture everything that happened that morning. Thanks for sharing and helping us all think back to our first buck. :)

·
Premium Member
2,110 Posts
silvertip said:
truemule said:

Uhhhh yeah Zim what is with your avatar? :shock:
Nutin...I just thought it was a pretty picture. :wink:

·
Administrator
21,349 Posts
Good job!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
:wink: Zim i think its funny!!! Just to see watch the reaction of people who view your avatar.

Nice buck ! Congrats to nick. My first was like that one.. but just a little bigger. :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,110 Posts
lehi said:
:wink: Zim i think its funny!!! Just to see watch the reaction of people who view your avatar.
If it weren't for me and a select few, this whole board would be a bunch of red-neck bubbas makin' fun of Hillary, Gays, and Mexicans...while belching, farting, and just generally being men. Oh and the occasional gratuitous dead critter/mullet pic.

Its a tough job but somebody's got to do it! :lol:

*\-\*

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
Good job on the little buck. You always remember the first one. I can give you more details about the first spike buck I killed when I was 14, than the many other 4 points I've shot since. Well done! Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
812 Posts
InvaderZim said:
lehi said:
If it weren't for me and a select few, this whole board would be a bunch of red-neck bubbas makin' fun of Hillary, Gays, and Mexicans...while belching, farting, and just generally being men. Oh and the occasional gratuitous dead critter/mullet pic.

Its a tough job but somebody's got to do it! :lol:

*\-\*
BUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP....... WHEW WHATS IS THAT SMELL......... SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts