Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever delt with Nikons warrentee department. I have some 3 year old monarchs that are the biggest piles of crap I've ever owned. The guy at sportmens actually talked me into spending less money to buy these and I have regreted it ever since. The latest problem :evil: is one of the internal lens has come off. My eye cups have both cracked, the rubber coating is coming of the housing, and thats just to name a few problems. Believe it or not, I've actually been gentle with this pair of binocs. My question is, how is there warrentee department to work with, and did I just get a lemon? I've heard other people say they love these binocs. I'm done with them however. If they send me a new pair they go up for sale immediatly, pm. if interested.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm done with cheap end binocs. I'm thinking about the cabelas european binocs, but i'm going to start saving alittle here and alittle there, and hopefully by next fall I can afford some swaro's slc's. Does anyone know anything about the cabela euro's?

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I can't find the reciept, Now i'm probably screwed I bought a nice pair of binoc 2 nights ago so i'm not to worried. It would be nice if they would replace my nikons for a back up pair.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts