Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not much but now days every little bit helps, especially when it's still hard to find components to load rounds with.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
They have CCI bench rest for $169.00 per thousand. I would say the hazmat is already included in the cost. Thanks for the heads up as they do have a handful of powders in stock for decent prices.

·
Administrator
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I noticed that. I was pricing primers on Cabelas last night, shipped free to store for $30 less than Natzchez.

-DallanC
They must of changed their policy with the ship to store. The last time that I talked to them about it they said that I would still need to pay the hazmat fee even if I shipped it to the store.

As to the cost of things, you need to compare their prices to what others are selling things for. As I mentioned if they have what you need and you can't find it elsewhere it is a good deal.

·
Administrator
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's what I asked them when I talked to their Customer disservice and they told me that I would still have to pay the fee.

That among a few other things is one reason that I quite doing business with them even if they had what I wanted.

·
Registered
11,391 Posts
Maybe thats it... I never talk to anyone, I just go on the website order, select "ship to store" and pay with my free Cabelas points. It shows up whenever after that...

That reminds me, I have an order that came in Sunday I need to pick up today.

-DallanC

·
Administrator
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When you have to drive 120 miles to a Cabela's you ask first

I learned about their worthless lifetime grantee by driving to the store to take some boots back.

·
Registered
11,391 Posts
Blame all of that both on BassPro buying them and people outrageously taking advantage of their policy. There was a group that came out from back east, bought a bunch of expensive kayaks and ran the green river, then just took them back to the store and got refunds. They found that was cheaper than renting them.

Also some people were buying rifle / scope combos, go hunt, then just return them to the store after. It was stupid.

But yea, their quality really went down hill to even need the lifetime guarantee, especially their shoes / boots.

-DallanC

·
Registered
11,391 Posts
Still free ship to store. Just ordered another 1000 primers with free points I had built up, plus the latest $10 off code for the week.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Still expensive for that type of primer, but as the overall cost is "free", I dont care.

-DallanC

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I put some things in my shopping cart, added the promo code, and when I went to check out, it again was charging me for hazmat. Tried two different times and it still added hazmat at the checkout. So emptied the cart and gave up. I think I have enough components now and was getting a little greedy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts