·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want one?

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Your gun is really cool... and if I hadn't just had to replace my truck tires I'd probably get it. As is, my budget is blown for a bit.

-DallanC

·
Super Moderator
9,828 Posts
The problem with the .41 mag is that it is a love hate affair with it. I have a Ruger old 3 screw with a 4 5/8" barrel that I shoot quite often but finding factory ammo for it is worse than just about any other round out there, but I have been reloading for it since I purchased mine over 20 years ago.

I looked at yours and perhaps I am out of the loop some anymore but it looks a little costly. That and your requirements that the purchaser needs a CC license may be a little bit much for a lot of buyers.

·
JMgardner
418 Posts
I gotta agree with the two above. if I had more money to collect guns, id jump on this. I love magnum revolvers. but in all reality, I think the .41 is a niche as everyone steps down to the .357 or up to the .44 (which is me). beautiful gun, but not one that I would ever expect to sell quick. gotta find someone looking for that specific gun.

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A nice used Blackhawk retails in the $400-450 range these days. They are listed for $450-500 on gunbroker. So I think I'm in the ballpark. Especially with the dies and brass included. The CFP requirement is for my peace of mind, and a little CYA in the legal dept.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts