1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
21,311 Posts
Dangit

·
Registered
315 Posts
Shop local Smith & Edwards exceptional service and selection. When in Vernal - Basin sports a must stop and shop.

Sportsman has been slipping for years; thin inventory and inconsistent service. Retail is horrible business and sadly customers create the race to bottom; online and chain shopping.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Sad news... A week ago I went to Cabela's in Lehi for the first time in 6-8 months. After what Bass Pro has done to them, it's sad to know what'll happen to Sportsman's. I no longer see a need for me to go to Cabela's, and I hope that's not what becomes of Sportsman's, but I'm sure it will.

·
Administrator
7,864 Posts
Sportsmans has been a joke for a while now. I used to love going there but now I can rarely find what I’m looking for in any department.

The firearms section has been terrible for years and their gun counter people don’t pay attention to who is the next in line. I actually went there the other day looking to buy something they had in stock and logged into their customer queue and they still bypassed me twice so I left with my money.

·
in need of more patience
626 Posts
All we have left is SCHEELS. I converted my Cabelas card over to a SCHEELS card and they came running to help me swap over. Doubled the awords points and upped the limit.
Only bad part is getting the wife out of the **** cloths dept on the way to the guns up stairs :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
9,812 Posts
Scheels is fantastic. WAY cheaper than cabelas on reloading supplies... and have had many things cabelas has been sold out of. I picked up a bunch of powder there, 4Buck, 00Buck and 000Buck 12GA shotshells, all in stock. The 1000 count Berrys 40sw I just bought? Scheels... shipped it to my door step from a store back east.

Much better selection of ice fishing gear too, and cheaper.

Much <3 for Scheels for gear / supplies.
Much <3 for Gunnies for gun purchases.

-DallanC

·
Registered
410 Posts
Scheels is fantastic. WAY cheaper than cabelas on reloading supplies... and have had many things cabelas has been sold out of. I picked up a bunch of powder there, 4Buck, 00Buck and 000Buck 12GA shotshells, all in stock. The 1000 count Berrys 40sw I just bought? Scheels... shipped it to my door step from a store back east.

Much better selection of ice fishing gear too, and cheaper.

Much <3 for Scheels for gear / supplies.
Much <3 for Gunnies for gun purchases.

-DallanC
Actually need to visit scheels tomorrow for some ice fishing stuff. There is none at Sportsman's. They really need a Scheels up in Farmington area. It would easily be supported. That and a Trader Joe's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts