Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems to me that there aren't many fishing reports on here. Is nobody fishing these days or is nobody posting their reports?? Kind of been a boring forum the past couple weeks.

·
Registered
405 Posts
If you refer to J-bass's post "what the hell" it is about the same subject. I sure haven't done any fishing in awhile. I know its almost a sin, but hey the ice is on its way. As soon as the hard water shows I will have a report and pictures for you.

·
Registered
385 Posts
with the temps dropping fishing has halted for me.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FishGlymph, me and 2 buddies are going to Scofield sunday afternoon, you should jump in and come with.. should be a good time and good fishin!

·
Registered
629 Posts
AFdude, I fished scofield monday a bit south of where we met last year and did well. Even pulled a 20" tiger through the hole. Standard scofield tactics will do fine. I fished over 14' of water but had a buddy do just as well out deeper the next day.

I'm sure once Strawberry ices we will have many reports to read (that all sound the same).

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info ScottyP. That is usually where we usually ice fish is straight across from the island. The invite stands for any of you that want to get out. We'll be up there around 2 or 3 and fish till dark.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I would love to tag along. Ive never ice fished Scofield. It would be awesome to go up with someone that has fished there before. Then I can post a report too.
With that said. I have a confession. I have been fishing a couple times lately and not posted my report. Mostly because there wasn't much to report. Which is kind of stupid since I'm sure you guys could have offered advice on what to do different.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
holman927 said:
I would love to tag along. Ive never ice fished Scofield. It would be awesome to go up with someone that has fished there before. Then I can post a report too.
With that said. I have a confession. I have been fishing a couple times lately and not posted my report. Mostly because there wasn't much to report. Which is kind of stupid since I'm sure you guys could have offered advice on what to do different.
I post only a fraction of my fishing trips. When advice is needed though it is not a bad idea. You can pm me if you ever have questions that I might be able to help with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts