Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone shot and killed a nice deer just North of the gun club, left the body because it took them too long to find it. Just wondering who it was and would like to see pics! The brought it down last thursday or Friday, possible SAt. So anyone know of anyone of getting this deer, I would love to see pics!

·
Registered
993 Posts
I saw a very nice buck just to the north of there most of the summer. I do not hunt that area. I do not know if it is the same buck your talking but if so that is a very very nice deer. I also would love to see the pics to see if it is the same buck i was watching.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hogan, I don't understand your post, did you find it? They didn't bring it down, took to long to find, but your asking for pics? Who took the pics of a buck they could not find? Bring me up to speed.

·
Registered
184 Posts
He is asking for pics with the head/rack. They left the body because it had probably spoiled. Now mind you, I am no Columbo, but that is what I gathered from Hogans post.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Hmmm thats no good. Hopefully they have a tag to go with that head.... :lol: Seriously after all your hard work, thats got to be a bummer Hogan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts