Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a North Point Duck Club private membership that I may be selling before the season starts. There’s no rush to sell, so I’m being patient to determine market value. The membership is at a premium right now with very few new members being able to secure a share.

Thoughts on value?

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
I have a North Point Duck Club private membership that I may be selling before the season starts. There’s no rush to sell, so I’m being patient to determine market value. The membership is at a premium right now with very few new members being able to secure a share.

Thoughts on value?
It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay. I have never understood the big deal about duck clubs. I would hate to commit myself to one area. Good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thoughts on value?
Do you still own the membership? If so, I might be interested. Or if you already sold it, may I ask for how much?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts