Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, first off let me say how happy I am to have found this place and all of you. *()*

So I'm headed up to the North Slope of the Uintas on Saturday with the kids and was wondering if any of you guys have been there since that last storm. Did it pick up a lot of snow?

And if any of the archers have made it back and feel like sharing, I'd love to hear about their experience and observations. No secret spots, just the conditions and any advice they may have.

Thanks and good to see you guys!

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Haven't been there personally but I'd guess that if the Front has snow, the Uintas have some and plenty of it. I don't know that it'll last long with this wonderful high pressure we had move right in afterwards but it could stay for a while if its cool enough. Have fun on your trip up... I bet it'll be a little more solitary at least. 8)

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
I would be very careful going into this country....the man who has control over this area is one big, ugly stinky, sob ( see pic below ) I really can't say his name but he controls all aspects of the North Slope area....He makes frequent trips to the North Slope to run out unwanted visitors.....and he believes all visitors are un-welcome !!!! If you happen to see him....avoid him at all cost...and call the authority's...he thinks all fish, elk and moose are his personal animals....

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I love the south slope, there are a lot of elk over there and you can kill them from the road on your 4-wheeler.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
north slope said:
THE WHOLE NORTH SLOPE IS SNOWED IN. TRY NEXT YEAR, IT IS A MESS UP THERE! *()*
I knew that I would find a use for that Snow Cat I purchased. :lol: I'll see you guys up there on the 5th snow or no snow.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SO yeah, that's a great pic you've got there of that individual on the "north Slope" :lol:

I'm pretty sure he and my ex have the same dentist!

:twisted:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
See you guys when you get up there. Feel free to stop in for a cup of coffee if I'm around. (26' Kit roadmaster trailer and white avalanche, probably china meadows area)

WasatchOutdoors a.k.a -Clark

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Neighbor said 5" of new snow last weekend.....and cold !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts