Utah Wildlife Forum banner

North Utah County

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Rook 
#1 ·
Are there any Community Ponds in the Northern Utah County area? I live in American Fork and my kids have been asking to go fishing. Thought I'd check to see if anyone knew of anything close that I could head to for a few hours after work.

#2 ·
Head up the hospitol road follow it past the temple and at the light by lone peak high school take a left (head west) There is a good pond with big cats sunfish trout a few large mouth coy and I even caught a big crappie out of there it is the only one I seen come out of there.

Take some night crawlers up that way you have a chance of catching any kind of fish. Make sure you have good line on your rod I have caught 2 fish over 10 lbs. One was 11 1/2 and the other was 13 1/4. Also stay till dark. An hour before dark and into the dark is the best time to catch the big boys. PM me for the secret hole and the best bait.

#3 ·
lionhunter, glad to see you joined. That pond is called Highland Glen. A lot of locals know it as Adventure Land because i think that is what it use to be called. Use to be maintained really well and a fun place to go. Water is taken care of but the park below it use to be a lot of fun as well. Salem Pond is another place to go in ut. county that provides some decent and fun fishing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.