Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bjorne Lou Tsar
3,340 Posts
I'm assuming you got the MOAR-F1 reticle. I really love it. I was up in the clearcuts spotting shots for a friend last night. He was shooting my Sako TRG with a Mark4 Mil/MOA and I was using his Savage .338 Lapua with an ATACR MOAR-F1. Since you can't recover fast enough to see your hits with my Sako, I would call out his hits in MOAs and he would hit his second shot every time. I never thought I would break the ten commandments but I found myself coveting thy neighbors possessions. :shock:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm assuming you got the MOAR-F1 reticle. I really love it. I was up in the clearcuts spotting shots for a friend last night. He was shooting my Sako TRG with a Mark4 Mil/MOA and I was using his Savage .338 Lapua with an ATACR MOAR-F1. Since you can't recover fast enough to see your hits with my Sako, I would call out his hits in MOAs and he would hit his second shot every time. I never thought I would break the ten commandments but I found myself coveting thy neighbors possessions. :shock:
Thanks. Its actually the new enhanced second focal, SF is for me. In the background of that pic is a dirt bank at 1200-1230 yards. I will say the MOAR-T reticle is bad azz in MOA. I had it cranked on 25x and saw my hit was 5moa to the right at 1202 yards by using the reticle. Adjusted and hit the rock, pretty cool.
Poor shooting conditions mid day mirage wind etc I didn't care I was dying to crank on something.

I can see it will be helpful, that was just a fun day. I actually went out to chrono my cold bore shot and check zero and set the zero stop, but I couldn't resist and turned that bench around and shot some lead deep.
Next is some validation and various ranges with the new scope and load.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What rings and mount do you have. It looks look like it keeps the scope nice and tight to the gun. I like!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
NF 20moa 1 piece rail and 34mm 6 screw NF 1" height rings (mediums). I like it low to the rifle too. Barely clears the scope caps.
Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts