Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dear sweet wife calls me & asks what size of wader do I wear. I tell her size 12. She brings me home a pair of camo waders from Costco on 3rd west. $130! They have a hand warming pocket and inner phone pocket. No shell loops. Wader belt but no belt loops. The instep feels good and they are very light weight. These should work good for early/ mid season?
I think I'll keep her lol!
Fashion Art Beauty Fashion design Military camouflage
Food Ingredient Recipe Corn on the cob Cuisine
Font Wood Military camouflage Wildlife Advertising
And I'll give these waders a go.

Registered
I had that exact pair as my main waders for about 5 seasons, they held up pretty well until the boots finally cracked. You have an awesome and thoughtful wife!

Reactions: JerryH

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went for a boat ride this afternoon and tried out the new waders. These are very comfortable and lightweight. I forgot to mention these have a reinforced neoprene knee pad. They remind me of my old Cabelas brand breathable waders. I think I'm going to like these.

I like my Roger's-frogg togg 3 in 1 waders. But with the liner out. The zippers in the lower leg portion bug me. But other than that they have been good so far.

Registered
So my dear sweet wife calls me & asks what size of wader do I wear. I tell her size 12. She brings me home a pair of camo waders from Costco on 3rd west. $130! They have a hand warming pocket and inner phone pocket. No shell loops. Wader belt but no belt loops. The instep feels good and they are very light weight. These should work good for early/ mid season?
I think I'll keep her lol! View attachment 150262 View attachment 150263 View attachment 150264 And I'll give these waders a go.
How are the waders so far Jerry?
I tried looking for more details on Costco website but nothing pops up.
They look pretty good and price is great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts