Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ya know, thirty-six people and one dog died during the Hindenburg tragedy. Real classy to joke about guys, real classy.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
FishGlyph said:
I ain't a guy. Just an unclassy chic. Get it right at least. :roll:
You'll never be as classy as this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2199

Now...this is showing some real class....FishGlyph, you could never stoop this low.. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
J-bass said:
Ya know, thirty-six people and one dog died during the Hindenburg tragedy. Real classy to joke about guys, real classy.
Hello POT, this is Kettle.......................... YEA, that Blue Springs Creek post is a class act. Nuff said. :oops:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Al Hansen said:
[quote="J-bass":1p45ettk]Ya know, thirty-six people and one dog died during the Hindenburg tragedy. Real classy to joke about guys, real classy.
Hello POT, this is Kettle.......................... YEA, that Blue Springs Creek post is a class act. Nuff said. :oops:[/quote:1p45ettk]

+10000000 that was a total joke :roll:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Appearently, there are many who missed the satire in J-bass's response. He is actually poking fun at himself here. He knows he has not been "classy" on here, and was just being sarcastic. He was not attacking anybody in specific, nor at all. Often times satire is too much for many to handle and instead they get themselves all worked up into a steamy lather. So in short, he was joking.

Now let me say, J-bass is a great guy. You may not like him; I doubt he cares, but he would also do anything to help anyone on here. Even those he knows that dislike him. After growimg up with him and seeing the circumstances he has had to overcome, and watching how the others, who went through what he had to, turned out. I will say in real life J-bass is classy.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Also, I am not classy, nor do I pretend to be.

I did however notice that many on here used this as an oppotunitty to galantly come riding in to save the day and be Glyph's hero. Well let me commend you for your "chivalry", even though you should know not every woman on a forum is just looking for her knight in shining armor. :roll:

I guess some feel that by "saving the day" they will receive steamy pm's from the feminine icon on this forum, and triumphantly become the Don Juan of the UWN. :roll: I am sure you are now THE MAN....OF ............ HER................DREAMS(even though I'm sure she married him already)! :lol:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Nibble Nuts said:
I did however notice that many on here used this as an oppotunitty to galantly come riding in to save the day and be Glyph's hero. Well let me commend you for your "chivalry", I know every woman on a forum is just looking for her knight in shining armor. :roll:

I guess some feel that by "saving the day" they will receive steamy pm's from the feminine icon on this forum, and triumphantly become the Don Juan of the UWN. :roll: I am sure you are now THE MAN....OF ............ HER................DREAMS(even though I'm sure she married him already)! :lol:
are you serious?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
chuckmiester said:
Nibble Nuts said:
I did however notice that many on here used this as an oppotunitty to galantly come riding in to save the day and be Glyph's hero. Well let me commend you for your "chivalry", I know every woman on a forum is just looking for her knight in shining armor. :roll:

are you serious?
NO!

Once again, people tend to misread satire if they do not understand it, and often get all worked up into a thick soapy lather.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Nibble Nuts said:

I did however notice that many on here used this as an oppotunitty to galantly come riding in to save the day and be Glyph's hero. Well let me commend you for your "chivalry", even though you should know not every woman on a forum is just looking for her knight in shining armor. :roll:

Were you dropped on your head as a child??? what has gotten into you... :roll: :roll:

we understand satire but this is just stupidity....????

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
FROGGER said:
Nibble Nuts said:

Were you dropped on your head as a child??? what has gotten into you... :roll: :roll:

we understand satire but this is just stupidity....????
I think what you meant to say is you somewhat understand satire, obviously not completely.

·
Registered
385 Posts
well if you know no one understands your satire, then why do you continue? all it can do is hurt you from more "misunderstandings"

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
chuckmiester said:
well if you know no one understands your satire, then why do you continue? all it can do is hurt you from more "misunderstandings"
I guess I couldn't pass up the irony of having one mistaken satirical post pointed out, then follow it up with another, and see who else doesn't catch it.

No this cannot hurt me. This is just a forum to catch a bit of entertainment. If I no longer return here, my life will not change one bit. I will try to be more serious now due to an indirect request from someone on here that I respect, no that's not J-bass, he understands my humor.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts