Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in ogden. Does anyone know of a rifle range around here,that goes out past 100 yards?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. But it says that it is closed to the pulic unless they are having a public shoot. I really dont wanna be out there sighting in my rifle when everyone else is there to shoot a compitition. Cool lookin place though.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Davis County has the 100 yd. up on Hwy 89. Yes , I know it's not really what your looking for. Lee Kay is a bit of a drive , but has a great range that depending on the day, you can take out to 300 yds. Lee Kay is out on 5600 W and forntage road off the 2100 S. Freeway. There is also a range up in Liberty, but I have not been there and really don't know the particulars about it. Can anyone else chime in ??

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would take the one up on 89. How do you get there. I know 89 pretty ok, but have never seen a range up there.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Its south of the two gas stations on the east bench of Layton, about a mile or so. It will be on the east side of the rode and there is a sign the says something like the Animal Shelter. That is the road. Just follow it all the way up to the range.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts