·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=0:1lb3o3fu]DSC_0535.JPG[/attachment:1lb3o3fu]

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
Nice pic Tree. It would look cool with a sepia filter on it as well.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GaryFish said:
Nice pic Tree. It would look cool with a sepia filter on it as well.
For some reason I'm not a big sepia fan, well except for those old photos at lagoon where you dress up like 19th century pioneers or cowboys. I don't think there was much of a chance of this guy letting me put a neckerchief and stetson on him though. :D

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
I don't think there was much of a chance of this guy letting me put a neckerchief and stetson on him though.
It wasn't that long ago, that a nice deer was made to have an eye patch and a peg-leg. Be creative there brother! :lol:

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol: Maybe I shuld hand some temporary rights over to NHS for creative editing? :D

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
Either way, that old boy sure looks tired.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Nice picture again Tree.... again with the black and white.... I like it. If anything it just brings out the "tired" look of that bull even more. Good stuff!! :D

·
Registered
713 Posts
Down by my families ranch, someone dumped off their pet deer. This deer would let you do anything and someone tied a pink ribbon around its neck. I'll have to ask my dad if he has the picture of this deer. It probably would have let you dress it up with a neckerchief and a stetson. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts