·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So that is how you get the dog off of the bed. :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
-)O(- Thanks a lot Glyph. You know my wife is going to see this and make all sorts of embarassing comments about me. :oops:

It's a good thing cotton doesn't melt.............

·
Registered
390 Posts
Fishglyph - where in the world did you get a video of COTW???
O-|-O O-|-O O-|-O O-|-O *-HELP!-* *-HELP!-* *-HELP!-* *-HELP!-* *-HELP!-*

and who is that in bed with him?? **O** -#&#*!- -#&#*!- -#&#*!- -#&#*!- -#&#*!-

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Based on LifetimeHunter's comments, I will be sure and be nowhere near COTW on our hunt next fall. :shock: Don't worry, I am sure she is just a 'friend' and their relationship is strictly platonic. :wink:

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
That lady sounds exactly like my wife when she calls him a pig. Wierd why is she in bed with another man. If I did more than one bomb I would recieve a right cross why is she being so nice to him. :evil:

·
Registered
812 Posts
sorry guys that is what happens when you eat one of those chimmichangas from bajios. :oops: and i honestly do not remember who that gal was you hvae to love that jose cuervo don't cha. :wink:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
callofthewild said:
sorry guys that is what happens when you eat one of those chimmichangas from bajios. :oops: and i honestly do not remember who that gal was you hvae to love that jose cuervo don't cha. :wink:
That's your story and your sticking to it! jose cuervo my eye!

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
COTW, you were supposed to hold her head under the covers so that your wife wouldn't recognize her face if she ever sees her again... that and it would officially make her your mistress!!! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts