Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I missed you guys but I am now back. It feels so good. I had to jump on here and tell you some amazing news. Right now is the only time in my life that I wish EPEK was not my brother.The reason I say this is that many of you will think that I am bias, and rightly so. In this case I am not being bias! EPEK is at the ATA show in Indianapolis right now and is garnering a lot of attention. He on one of his many trips this year came up with an idea for the perfect broadhead. He showed me his idea and I thought that it was amazing. He stuck with it and it will be ready for hunting in 08'. This broadhead resolves all concerns that all of us have had with any broadhead that we have ever used. It is called the XC3. The name comes from it's concealed blades offering NO drag. It literally flies like a field tip. The blades have immedeate expansion. This thing is tough too. Keep an eye open for it this summer. More details coming soon.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Good for EPEK, hopefully everything works out for him and his partners! Looking forward to seeing what the big secret has been.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts