Utah Wildlife Forum banner
61 - 80 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Didn't say they don't work, but you implied it fixes everything when in fact they don't. Had that shot in the pic been made with a standard 1" cut diameter it would have died just as quick.

Try and keep up...
I doubt it, but ok.
you wanna talk about ‘slow’, go look in the mirror

·
Registered
993 Posts
Sounds like you need to get out more.

What I really need to do is go hang out more at archery and gun shops so I can become just like you...:rolleyes::geek::geek::rolleyes:
Yeah I have absolutely no real world experience

I bet I’ve seen more animals killed with a bigger broadhead variety than you and just about any one other bowhunter on this forum combined… but let’s not let experience get in the way of a good insult.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Nice job CCG.
I'm in Montana seeing grandkids this weekend, next weekend I'm going to get serious and hit it hard and get serious. Hopefully they will be talking.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Nice job CCG.
I'm in Montana seeing grandkids this weekend, next weekend I'm going to get serious and hit it hard and get serious. Hopefully they will be talking.
They are hit and miss with how vocal they are. Hopefully by next weekend it is a lot more hit.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
That's going to be some fine table fare!
It sure will. It was a quick clean kill!! I got him broken down and in coolers pretty quick. I did sometHing different this year and boned him out right away and have the meat evenly distributed in gallon ziplocks in iced up coolers. I was amazed at how much heat those big cuts of meat in the hind quarters hold. Boning them out is the way to go I believe. I brought back the heart for the Mrs. and I, and the liver will be made into dog treats for the mutts. I'm gonna be down here one more day trying to help my brother score on some of the bigger bulls we have seen. Then Monday my wife and I will have a butcher party after a breakfast of elk heart, hash browns, and eggs.

61 - 80 of 124 Posts