Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here's the deal. I am not trying to find anyone's secret spot or anything because I am a duck hunter and don't have any goose decoys and couldn't call a goose in to save my life. That being said, I've never been goose hunting and neither has my son or grandson. I would like to go on a goose hunt where there is somewhat of a reasonable chance of some success. I am obviously willing to pay for services provided. I would much prefer to go with someone on the board here and pay them to take us out for a day than to go find someone willy nilly online. If there is anyone who is interested please PM me. The youngest would be my 13 year old grandson who has been hunting ducks for about 4 years now. He's not your typical 13 year old. He's 5'10" and 185 pounds of solid muscle. He shoots an 1100 3" magnum without any issues and knows he never takes the gun off safety and pulls the trigger unless I tell him to do so.

If there is anyone out there interested let me know. Probably looking towards mid to late November or even early December....would just like for us to be able to bag a goose or two each that's all. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Fried Feathers... Or Start paying attention after Thanksgiving.

If it still ain't happening for you as we get in to January drop me a line.
It's not gonna take any money but just a pledge of secrecy and respect for the area you are shown. Also for some strange reason, a case of beer seems to magically appear in my
truck after each outing like this...

I took LL and his grandson on the youth hunt year before last. Good people and if any of you are in position to help this young man out I hope y'all would.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fried Feathers... Or Start paying attention after Thanksgiving.

If it still ain't happening for you as we get in to January drop me a line.
It's not gonna take any money but just a pledge of secrecy and respect for the area you are shown. Also for some strange reason, a case of beer seems to magically appear in my
truck after each outing like this...

I took LL and his grandson on the youth hunt year before last. Good people and if any of you are in position to help this young man out I hope y'all would.
I have CRS (can't remember $hiite) so secrecy comes naturally ;-) Beer, one case? Man you're cheap...does it have to be real beer from Wyoming or is the Utah near beer good enough?

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts