Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be heading out to Park City this weekend, and would like to ask anyone if there are some places I could fish in that area.
I'm not asking for anyone to give me there favorite honey hole, unless they would like to share it, but I plan to take the gear, and hopefully get some fishing time in.
I have some business to attend to up there, and it would be great to fish afterwards.
I will be in Park City Friday, and Saturday, and don't have a boat.
Maybe I'll even see someone from here. (Wave)
Thank you all.
Time to attend the spiritual services once again.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Take highway 40 over to Heber City and hit the Middle Provo up. At the first light as you come down from the mountains, just before you get into Heber, take a right. There are two pullouts you can take for the river, both have good fishing.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
You have the backside of jordanelle that you can fish all the way to the lake some big browns in there. Also not to far up the road is the weber watch out for the cars in the river though it is a whitefish heaven. You could always toss some hardware at Jordanelle.... Lots of choices post a report and let us know how you do!

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
fatbass said:
+1 to what Orvis1 and RnF said. There is always Silver Creek that runs along I-80. It runs next to the 'rail trail' and there are some colorful little trout in there if you like stream fishing. Be careful though...there's wolves up there! :wink:
+1, and i don't know about wolves but there are Mountain Lions.... :shock:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
orvis1 said:
You have the backside of jordanelle that you can fish all the way to the lake some big browns in there. Also not to far up the road is the weber watch out for the cars in the river though it is a whitefish heaven. You could always toss some hardware at Jordanelle.... Lots of choices post a report and let us know how you do!
+1 on the 'nelle!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hate to say it and disappoint but, I couldn't make it out there from the snow.
I was going to head up there this morning, but hubby has the Truck today, and with my small little Corolla, it might not be such a good idea to chance it.
Hate it when that happens.
Thanx for the suggestions all.
I'll keep the areas mentioned in mind for the next time I get the chance to head up there.
I'm itching to get out and fish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts