Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just was wondering if anybody else shoots this choke and what you thought of it i was impressed yet for the price i payed but then again i have only shot it one hunt just curious on some feedback

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
So, do tell. How did it work for you? After this trip to the Salt, I'm thinking of getting one... might not be a terrible idea for geese either. Heck, I might ought to just learn to shoot as well.... :lol: Seriously though, I've thought of buying one (pretty much every year) but have yet to drop the 80 for it.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
I shoot the short range over my decoys. Man that thing awsome. I shoot ducks withen 10 yards or less and did not tear them up at all. then i shot some ducks out pretty farr and droped them stone dead. Im glad i got me one and im realy in joying it. I cant waht to see what it does on some geese.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I shoot one of these on my nova and love it. I tend to do better with tighter patterns and this did the trick for me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
These chokes are a lot of money and I am not sure if they are worth it, although I do have one for my Nova. I have used it with mixed results but it does keep things nice, tight and uniform. You have to be "on" for it to be "on". If you are a shooter that struggles with an improved cylinder you might not like the tighter patterns. Mine seems to work best with jump shooting and pass shooting at slightly further ranges than I have when I am close over my deeks. I found mine on ebay about 2 years ago during the off season, it cost me around $50 total. Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts