Utah Wildlife Forum banner

61 - 80 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bo0YaA said:
Nice buck!! is that a NEF shes shooting?
It is. She won't shoot anything that kicks, so that little rifle, with its weight, and in .223 is her favorite thing. She's pretty accurate for a girl who never fired a rifle until her twenties.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Here's a little Oklahoma buck I killed this morning with my smokepole. 5 x 5. I'll post better pics when I get downloaded

Reactions: wyogoob

·
Registered
107 Posts
Mojo1 said:
Here's a little Oklahoma buck I killed this morning with my smokepole. 5 x 5. I'll post better pics when I get downloaded
Wait! I thought in Oklahoma that would be a 10 pt buck? Anyhow, Good Job!

·
Registered
824 Posts
We had a great hunt down South. We got six inches of snow that first night we got to camp. I thought for sure the stars had aligned so we hiked up to a little over 10,000 ft. to where we usually see some nice bucks and did not see a thing all day. Most the snow melted off that day so it made for some great walking down lower the next day. We hadn't hardly seen a thing other than a couple dozen does after two days of hard hunting.

On the third day I ran into this 25 inch 4X4 hanging out with another 22 inch 4X4 and a two point. They had no idea I was there so I got to set up on my bipod and wait as the bigger buck had his butt to me for two minutes. Finally he turned and gave me a beautiful broadside shot at about 90 yards.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
fixed blade said:
Holy crap 10000ft is that you? :shock: I pictured you as a 70 year old man!!! :shock:
Maybe he his and just likes his botox. :mrgreen:

Great buck 120,000in.

·
Administrator
21,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
WasatchOutdoors said:
This is the results of our last weekend trip to Wyoming.

other than the part where the truck got stuck in the mud right after these pictures were taken I'd say it was a great weekend

Great stuff Wasatch!!

·
Administrator
21,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

·
Administrator
21,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
10000ft. said:
fixed blade wrote:
Holy crap 10000ft is that you? I pictured you as a 70 year old man!!!
Nope! 27, I just talk like an old man and have a lot of strong convictions for being such a "youngin".
Nice deer and story, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Great job. ya have to love that wyoming mud lol spent alot of time in it myself on the deer and antelope hunts Oct 12 to the 16 it was the first time i ever hunted antelope in snow. kind of fun

·
Registered
16 Posts
wyogoob said:
roudy said:
Success 09
Good job fellas, which one is roudy?
these two fellers are my boy's they teamed up on this buck put a pretty nice stalk on him the feller on the right had the first shot and his muzzleloader miss fired and his brother cleaned up for him niether one will claim the buck for there own if asked they will say they both got him Im proud of there hunting skills and there freindship.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I can't compete with many of the amazing animals on this thread, but here is my best buck so far. Taken in 04'.[attachment=0:2ptbt7bg]Deer 2.JPG[/attachment:2ptbt7bg]

Attachments

61 - 80 of 398 Posts