Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've fished PV for the past two weeks and had pretty good results, though not as spectacular as last year for perch and crappie.

Last week I picked up a mess of good sized perch with a couple going over 11". This week was about the same for perch but they were a little smaller. I also got a couple crappie out in the deep.

Don't plan on fishing the narrows without a 4WD. The parking situation is very nasty. I've had trouble parking my Outback there for the past two weeks.

Anyone know if Rockport will be fishable by this weekend?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I went back again today looking for more crappie but found none. I brought back 10 mid-sized perch and then packed up. Seriously, it was too cold today! Was anyone else out there on PV this morning? I started out on the north side looking for crappie and worked my way across the narrows. I ended up and my usuall perch hole on the south side. I've been seeing crazy perch action there in there early afternoon for the past few trips up there, but I wasn't even tempted to stay and try for a limit. I was off the ice by noon and having a burger at The Oaks.

I'll probably try Rockport tomorrow or Tuesday. Anyone have any reports from the Rock?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts