Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned that we went to strawberry and fished and cought a lot of fish.

BUT, some retard hit the front of my truck (a white GMC duramax with a 3-spot trailer).
Hit the front bumper and rubbed really good on it. Took the paint off and put some good deep scratches in the bumper and crome. The BIG BLACK SPOT is about the size of my hand. I was parked on the end in the dumb parking lot and left 2 spaces to park or pass till the snow bank. NO NOTE! NO SORRY! NO KISS MY ARS! All they left was some damage. Thanks to who ever you were.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Re: **** at strawberry

that sucks, sorry about the truck... does not surprise me they didn't leave a note, its the sad state of the general population though, and its only getting worse....

·
Registered
483 Posts

rl, many years ago I too learned the hard way. I have made it a rule to never park in the end spaces especially at the res' while at the marina parking lots. If I have a companion pull the trailer out after launching I'll always have them park away from the ends. This doesn't do much for your situation but hopefully will help in the future. lol...

·
Registered
183 Posts

Same thing happened to my wife at the store. Some jacka** hit the entire driver's side bumper ripping off paint and putting some deep scratches in it. The idiot did leave a note...with a fake phone number!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts