Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Deer Creek yesterday with Puddles, FiremanRoot,and Bone. thought that with the nfc and afc championship games on it wouldn't be too busy.....WRONG, the lake was packed. We got up there around 08:00 fished until 13:30. Parked at the Island Beach Marina headed out a ways, way passed most others. Found 24 feet of water and set up, pretty steady fishing all day I think between Puddles and I we iced 30, and the two older fellas had I think 4 :D--white and green tipped with meal worms . It was cold boys and girls, especially when Bone had problems with his reel I walked over to assist, you see Bone likes to clear all of the snow away from him and his holes, well water has a tendancy to build up on it-- just a little(sarcasm), like 6 inches and also gets very slippery. Poops down! Flat on my back in Bone's frigid, but clear, fishing area. Puddles seemed to have a theme going he could pretty much only catch the black bows, and, if you havn't read Ryancreek's post, I naturally attributed it to his newly acquired GRILL- :D

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oooh, I didn't notice when I posted the pic, but if you look closely I think Puddles may have excited the little guy :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Poo Pie said:
oooh, I didn't notice when I posted the pic, but if you look closely I think Puddles may have excited the little guy :D
I was milking that fish, you can milk anything that has nipples! :D Oh wait-thats not milk :shock:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Puddles said:
Poo Pie said:
I was milking that fish, you can milk anything that has nipples! :D Oh wait-thats not milk :shock:
Same thing happened to me on saturday at DC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts