Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
21,349 Posts
Please, take these matters up with the local law enforcement agency, not the UWN.

Thanks

Reactions: Gumbo and Bax*

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't see any benefit to getting the law involved. I just want to get in touch with them & ask them to stay off my property in a civil manner.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Morgan? With all the Land and Money in an area that if you pulled off the side of the road to take a leak, you may be trespassing. Local Law should be called in. Even being all camoed up these guys don't seemed to be hiding out.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the younger fellow is hiding his face & looking back at me, I had just rode down the road on my Ranger.....

·
Super Moderator
9,631 Posts
Looks like they were walking down a road, is the road on private?

Did you think about talking to them when you passed them on your way in as a just in case?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, the road is private & they know it.

I didn't know they was there until I got back & looked at my trail camera pics.
--they hid in the trees as I rode by

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Someone is letting them out on I-84 & they are sneaking onto my property & then getting picked up on the interstate again later

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Yes, the road is private & they know it.

I didn't know they was there until I got back & looked at my trail camera pics.
--they hid in the trees as I rode by
Just a question, the road looks well maintained, are you the only one using it? Thats a nice looking area. I would still take it to the proper people and sort it out. I doubt anyone here is going to know or tell you who it is . Just a thought. Not questioning you, just my thought on the matter. Looks like they are shed hunting?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes they are picking up sheds.
-My family are the only ones that uses this road... As far is driving UTV on it.
I

·
Registered
236 Posts
I live in Mountain Green and drive to Evanston, Monday through Friday, for work. Send me a PM where you think they are being dropped off at, and I'll keep an eye out for any activity.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts