West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Oh great, another crappy thread.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
112 Posts
i still think its a joke. lol
that thing is ridiculous.

when it comes time to poop in the woods, i dont have time to set up this contraption. hahah

·
Super Moderator
9,789 Posts
I can see the accident report already.

Man seriously injured by falling tree while taking a dump. He was unable to get away from the falling tree since he was tethered to it. It didn't help since he had his pants down around his ankles which prevented him from moving away from the falling tree.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I can see the accident report already.

Man seriously injured by falling tree while taking a dump. He was unable to get away from the falling tree since he was tethered to it. It didn't help since he had his pants down around his ankles which prevented him from moving away from the falling tree.
-BaHa!-

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts
My luck my feet would slide out from under me-O,-
That was my first thought, feet slip out forward on loose leaves or ground and your head drops right in the middle of the pile.:shock:

·
Registered
10,056 Posts
One time I was hunting down a ridge when I came upon a bit steaming pile'o'crap... it had a few soiled dollar bills laying along side it. Left it as it was and continued down the ridge... few hundred yards later came upon my Uncle sitting there watching the canyon. I said "You just come down that trail?" He said Yes. I then said "Got change for a $10?" He just grinned back at me. I had completely forgot about that story until this thread, that was 30 years ago.

-DallanC

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
My buddy was forced into a predicament a few years back where he used a base layer shirt. Bad part was the fact that he took the shirt, put it in a zip loc bag in his pack and washed it and wore it again later. After some harassment, I think the shirt has since been burned.

·
Super Moderator
9,789 Posts
My buddy was forced into a predicament a few years back where he used a base layer shirt. Bad part was the fact that he took the shirt, put it in a zip loc bag in his pack and washed it and wore it again later. After some harassment, I think the shirt has since been burned.
Not saying that I would do it but do you throw out your underwear after one wearing or don't you wash them and then wear them again?

I also know that when I was still doing in in my diapers that mom would wash them and put them back onto me a number of times. Back then there was no such thing as a disposal diaper, they were all made out of cloth.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Not saying that I would do it but do you throw out your underwear after one wearing or don't you wash them and then wear them again?

I also know that when I was still doing in in my diapers that mom would wash them and put them back onto me a number of times. Back then there was no such thing as a disposal diaper, they were all made out of cloth.
I do not throw them out after one wearing. I also don't generally use them as toilet paper. If I did I probably would throw them out. I feel like it's different when you're a kid in cloth diapers. I get what you are saying though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts