Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are expecting our second child any day now and on Sunday, instead of saying Honey its time to go to the hospital, my wife said Honey its time to hit the river. Every November we like to hit one of favorite small streams to catch the brown spawn. I figured with her being 9 months pregnant, we might not make it this year. Man, was I wrong. I got my 3wt rigged and got the car loaded up. We got to the river, I put my 2 year old in a Kelty Kid Pack and we were off. It was raining a little and quite chilly, but both my wife and 2 year old were able to last a couple hours. We caught over 30 fish and had a great time before the rain got too bad. Glad we could make it out one more time. Now I need to find a good baby sitter by February.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, she is a great catch. One of our first dates was on the LP. The only problem I have now is the only way I can go fishing is if she goes with me. It's hard to get a guy's day out. I got her a float tube last year and she is a still water fanatic.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I showed my new bride your post. She thought that it was fantastic. She wants to get ont he river. At our age however maybe still water will be better for her. She told me to make sure I relay the following message. Kathryn says "she will babysit in February" She was serious.....

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Thats great that she wanted to go. My wife loves to go as well but only to sit in the sun and read a book... :roll: :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts