Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hunting quail this weekend? i am hoping to get out after work in the evenings next week. First time chasing those little guys down here in St George, should be interesting. I have always hunted them in Kansas and Colorado fields and the hills of Arizona, i have seen a few here and there but nothing like i usually see in Arizona, probably going to burn up some boots. Good luck to all.

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
hunt the golf courses. Lots and lots of quail running around the greens.

:smile:

Reactions: Roboz

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I've never chased quail before, but I'm going to give it a whirl this weekend. We'll see if the pup can help me find any birds.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dog should help for sure, unfortunately it will just be me and my 20 gauge. I had 5 of them in my backyard a couple of days ago teasing me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has anyone hunted South and west of St George? I have a few areas down there i want to hit, and have a few questions. Pm me if you want

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anybody hunting quail this weekend? i am hoping to get out after work in the evenings next week. First time chasing those little guys down here in St George, should be interesting. I have always hunted them in Kansas and Colorado fields and the hills of Arizona, i have seen a few here and there but nothing like i usually see in Arizona, probably going to burn up some boots. Good luck to all.
The area south of Gunlock Reservoir is always good for quail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts