Utah Wildlife Forum banner

would you take a person hunting with you if they threatened a lawsuit against you?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I am not to bright or Just mildly retarded.

Well I was just curious how many would take a person hunting with you that threatened legal action against you?

·
Premium Member
11,689 Posts
NO! That does sound smart.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I wouldnt, but then again someone that threatens a "lawsuit" or to take "leagel action", is to me, the reason this country is going down the s-h-i-t-ter.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Al Hansen said:
There has got to be more to this than what you're sharing ??? o-|| o-||
I thought the question was pretty straight forward? basically a yes or no answer on the premise of the question asked.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
No, I wouldn't take them with you man. The court, if it came to that, might look at that as some sort of "conflict" or something I'd guess. It might help you though because the court would look at it as... you sue them, but then go hunting with em? I can hear it now... the judge asking them, "Sir are YOU slightly retarded?? Or do we really need to get you a helmet and a drool cup?" :lol:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Riverrat77 said:
No, I wouldn't take them with you man. The court, if it came to that, might look at that as some sort of "conflict" or something I'd guess. It might help you though because the court would look at it as... you sue them, but then go hunting with em? I can hear it now... the judge asking them, "Sir are YOU slightly retarded?? Or do we really need to get you a helmet and a drool cup?" :lol:
I don't care who you are but Riley that was funny right there.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Actually, I'm quite sure that secured my one way ticket to hell on the express train. I really wouldn't take the person hunting with you though... thats kinda scary. Disagreement gets out of hand or whatever and somebody might wind up hurt, you know??

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Can I just take them on the outbound leg of the hunt or do I have to return with them also. :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
I am confused as well. Why would this even be a question, of course I would take him hunting. Then I would apply the SSS rules. :twisted:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Phragmites said:
proutdoors said:
I am confused as well. Why would this even be a question, of course I would take him hunting. Then I would apply the SSS rules. :twisted:
What is the SSS rule?
fixed blade said:
Shoot shovel shutup.
I like PRO's thinking on that issue. :twisted:

·
Registered
502 Posts
I am confused as well. Why would this even be a question, of course I would take him hunting. Then I would apply the SSS rules.
What is the SSS rule?
Shoot shovel shutup.
Can I just take them on the outbound leg of the hunt or do I have to return with them also.
You guys took the words right out of my mouth!

I was thinking " yes, I'll take them hunting, as long as I can take them where I want and then "manage" to loose them! -()/>- -()/>- :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts